"At Customer First, we can provide direction and support at every stage of your journey"
Putting the Customer First®
The Customer First team is trained to support your company as you adopt the framework of the standard in order to start Putting the Customer First® in your organisation.
Through our group of Relationship Managers, Licensed Practitioners, Approved Consultants, Specialist Trainers and Preferred Business Partners we can provide direction and support at every stage of your journey.
Here are some of the support activities which are frequently utilised by client organisations:
1. Delivering presentations to the management team or staff to explain the standard and its impact on an organisation.
2. Providing direct consultancy to assist with any areas for improvement
3. Scoping and delivering surveys which are focused on employee or customer loyalty to determine the primary drivers.
4. Developing and leading specialised workshops to support your business needs.
5. Developing robust customer journey mapping and supporting processes.
6. Scoping and delivering bespoke customer service training.
We are also pleased to offer an opportunity for your business to develop your staff through Customer Service NVQs, SVQs and Apprenticeships in partnership with your efforts to achieve the National Standard for Customer Service. Through our partnership with Skills CFA, the Government Recognised Standard Setting Organisation for Business Skills in the UK, we have developed a certified mapping system to compliment your efforts.
This mapping allows for you to develop your staff, through these widely used qualifications, and simultaneously support your organisation’s strategic customer service goals while working toward your Customer First Accreditation.
Customer First UK is proud to be the only Customer Service Standard to offer this approach for businesses who wish to demonstrate their focus on staff development and customer service excellence simultaneously.
Read more about this unique offering here.